From the Shrek movie 😉
– 100g of soft butter (ghee)
– 1/2 cup of xylitol
– 1 egg
– 1/2 cup of spelt flour
– 1 cup of oat flakes
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– a pinch of salt
– additions – for me it’s nuts, goji fruit, chia and chocolate, but you can add raisins, dried fruits, sunflower seeds etc.
- Cream butter with xylitol, then add the egg and mix.
- Add the flour, flakes, baking soda, baking powder and salt and combine.
- The dough should be thick and easy to form. If it’s too thin, add more flour.
- Chop the additions into small pieces and add them to the dough.
- Form cookies, leaving a bit of space between them – they’ll expand a bit.
- Bake for 12 minutes in 180C [350F].