Tasty, quick and easy to make 🙂
– a piece of fish per person (it can be frozen)
– optionally, a package of frozen shrimp or other seafood
– carrot, celery, leek, peas and any other favorite vegetables (they can be frozen)
– spices: salt, dried garlic and onion, fenugreek, coriander, ground paprika, curry, dried parsley, pepper, chili and ginger
– a tablespoon of coconut milk
1. Add the fish to a pot of boiling water spiced with salt and garlic (or a vegetable broth). Cook for a few minutes and put on a plate.
2. Add the seafood to that same pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Then take it out.
3. Pour hot water on the tomato, peel off the skin and cut into small pieces.
4. Add the rest of the vegetables, including the tomato and the spices to the broth and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Cut the fish into little pieces and add it to the soup along with the seafood, then add the coconut milk.
6. Sprinkle parsley or dried kale on top.
You don’t need to supplement anything with this soup in this form.
For it to be a complete meal for people with Candida overgrowth, it requires adding carbohydrates – that means you should eat it with a toast or an acidogenic grain (like barley, rice, groats, bulghur, spelt). Then it requires supplementing vitamins B complex or B6.