Another cookie recipe good for a self-sufficient snack (in which case you should supplement B vitamins) or a good base for a small amount of fruit.
– 1 cup oatmeal
– 1/2 cup almond flour (or ground almonds)
– 2 cups oat flakes
– 80g of melted coconut oil or clarified butter (ghee)
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup of xylitol (you can add more if you want the cookies to be very sweet)
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– no-sugar jam or dark chocolate for decoration
Mix the ingredients, work the dough and form the cookies on a tray lined with baking paper. You can poke them to make room for jam or melted chocolate. Bake for about 15 minutes in 180C [350F].