Posted in ENGLISH, Practical guide

FAQ – what should you drink?

What you drink is just as important as what you eat – it can make you stronger or weaker, deliver the necessary substances or use them up. The rules are the same – you should avoid drinks that intensify alkalization and those that deprive the body of resources necessary for fighting Candida.
Which drinks intensify alkalization, are “too healthy” to drink for people with Candida overgrowth? Fruit and vegetable juices, green tea, pu-erh, sage, rockrose, nettle, cranberry.
Which drinks are harmful because they deprive the body of more substances? Alcohol, coffee, black tea, sugary drinks of any kind, milk.
What’s left for people with Candida overgrowth to drink? Water 🙂 It’s primarily responsible for the effectiveness of metabolism (it should contain as little minerals as possible). But also roiboos, camomile, fennel, peppermint, raspberry (with linden and ginger for warming up).
People who react strongly to changes in the diet should introduce herbal teas carefully – gradually, one at a time, starting with one cup of a weak brew once a day, slowly increasing the amount and strength.



I like to know WHY. It makes me a conscious creator of my life. Lubię rozumieć DLACZEGO. To sprawia, że mogę mieć wpływ na własne życie.

One thought on “FAQ – what should you drink?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s