– for those, whose experience matches up with the theory I lay out here and who would like to apply it in practice, but don’t know where to start.
1. Step one is buying digestive enzymes, which will make it possible for the body to create any resources – without proper digestion it’s impossible to nourish a body ruined by Candida. And restoring proper digestion without the aid of enzymes will take much longer and – first and foremost – it’s harder to get started and make progress, which would motivate you to keep going. (See the post Enzymes)
2. Step two is properly composing your meals. If they don’t contain what the body needs, the improvement in digestion won’t do any good. If the meals are too heavy, the body won’t be able to process them; if they are too light, the body will imediately use up all the delivered nutrients for fighting Candida, a fight it has no chance of winning under these conditions and its state will never improve and could even worsen. (More info in the post Composing meals, FAQ – what should you drink?; specific examples of meals in the category Recipes).
3. Step three is cutting out everything that supports the growth of Candida (all products containing white sugar, processed wheat flour, food additives, as well as coffee, black tea, alcohol, optionally medication) and everything that attacks it (fresh garlic, antifungal preparations and ones meant to stimulate the immune system, vitamin C, strongly alkalizing products). See the post What not to do…
4. Step four is supplementing B vitamins and nothing else, because B vitamins are a kind of gateway through which the rest is absorbed, so supplementing other substances in the presence of a deep B vitamin deficiency, which occurs in the case of a Candida overgrowth only burdens the body. (See the post Supplementation formula and the specific examples of supplementation with meals in the category Recipes).
5. Step five is making sure that the toxins released by vitamins and elements are removed. It’s necessary to get moderate physical activity and drink good water; I recommend baking soda baths (more about it in the post Baking soda) and supporting the body with herbs, which should however be gradual and slow, otherwise it can cause strong cleansing and acidifcation of the body (see the post Toxins).
More detailed information in the post Tips for people with Candida and B vitamin deficiency, or how to finally get moving in the right direction.