A light meal that is easy to prepare and ideal for dinner.
– rice noodles
– a portion of frozen seafood/shrimps (225g is a portion for 2 people)
– tomato sauce (or tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, salt, garlic, sweet and hot paprika, basil and oregano)
– salt, garlic
– dried herbs on top: parsley, basil, kale.
1. If you don’t have a ready made tomato sauce, start with preparing one. Pour boiling water on two tomatoes, peel off the skin, chop into small pieces and add to a pot. Add half a bell pepper chopped into cubes and onion. Add a bit of water, salt, garlic, sweet and hot paprika, basil and oregano. Stew the ingredients for about 15 minutes and then mix into a smooth consistence.
2. Lay out the frozen seafood on a sieve, pour hot water, rinse. Add to boiling water spiced with salt and garlic and cook accordingly to the instructions on the box, which is most often 5 minutes.
3. Dish out the seafood and use the leftover water to soak or cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box. It usually takes 3-5 minutes.
4. Strain the pasta, cut into shorter strands, mix with the sauce and seafood and warm up if necessary. Add the spices on top and serve.
If you complete this dish with a large side of boiled vegetables, it won’t necessitate supplementation. Otherwise you should complete it with 1/4 teaspoon Flavon Kids or a tablet of B compositum (100% RDA), or – if this is an evening meal – half a tablet (25mg) of vitamin B6.