The correlation is direct and elementary. As long as the body has a sufficient amount of B vitamins and magnesium and calcium, the acidity of the intestine is controlled and Candida will not develop, since the body will regulate itself. But if you eat acidogenically (which means mostly dairy, farinaceous products, meat, sweets and with few vegetables and fruits) or suffer from an illness and take a lot of medication – even those appearing innocuous, such as painkillers and especially antibiotics which destroy the actual intestinal flora – you will quickly develop a large B vitamin deficiency and consequently lose more and more magnesium and calcium among others – and that means hindering the body’s ability to fight off intruders and neutralize their toxins. Acidification occurs, which creates a Candida-friendly environment, also great for parasites, rot bacteria and cancer.
An acidic environment in the intestine causes the intestinal flora (which is responsible for digestion, producing among others vitamin K and biotin and preventing Candida yeast from developing into a fungus) to die. This means Candida has ideal conditions for development and takes the intestinal flora’s place. If your diet contains a large amount of refined wheat flour and sugar, you are automatically feeding Candida. What’s worse, it demands feeding itself, producing a substance similar to insulin, which causes sugar cravings. Candida also produces a large amount of various toxins affecting the whole body, for example neurotoxins attacking the nervous system or 17-dehydroestriadol, which suppresses the thyroid gland. Thyroid problems are typical for a Candida overgrowth – overburdening the liver with its toxins additionally causes problems in the process of hormone T4 to change into the active hormone T3, which occurs mostly in the liver, which further disrupts the functioning of the thyroid. Autoimmune diseases of the thyroid are the effect of hormonal disorders as well as the failing of the immune system – a deficiency of many substances linked together.
The developing Candida causes the acidification and in effect malnutrition of the body. Ingested food is improperly processed all the way along the digestive tract:
– there is not enough proper flora in the intestine, which causes bloating, gas, constipation or diarrhea;
– the concentration of hydrochloric acid in the stomach that is dependent on B vitamins decreases, which causes reflexive difficulties with the absorption of vitamin B12; a deficit of digestive enzymes causes more and more foods to be difficult to digest, resulting in stomachache or heartburn; these enzymes also take part in getting rid of toxins, so their deficit allows for the body to be more acidic still;
– as if that was not enough, a hypoacidic stomach will often be attacked by Helicobacter Pylori; what’s more, undigested proteins mean not enough aminoacids for the production of hormones, and cause allergies upon entering the bloodstream;
– because of the digestive issues the food poses, you tend to avoid fatty foods, which causes a standstill of bile in the gallbladder – this is when gall stones are created and the gall doesn’t neutralize strong toxins which might damage the intestines;
– the pancreas, overencumbered by the large amount of carbohydrates it needs to react to begins to weaken, which may cause diabetes;
– the liver and kidneys have to process a gigantic amount of toxins non-stop, which hinders their functioning and effectiveness; improper functioning of these organs may cause the creation of kidney and gall stones and disrupts the whole hormonal balance of the body.
To sum up – a long-term B vitamin deficiency causes a progressive acidification of the body, which allows Candida to expand. Candida acidifies and poisons the body, affecting all processes and reactions, creating better conditions for its further development – and in result overpowering the body, whose ability to absorb B vitamins from the poorly digested food weakens.
The whole body is fighting over a too short blanket. B vitamins are necessary everywhere and there isn’t enough of them anywhere, so Candida grows stronger, since the body can’t stay alkaline or respond to threats, so there is nothing to stop it. And the more toxins Candida produces, the weaker, more imbalanced and more helpless the body becomes, because in effect it loses its ability to digest the food containing the antidote, which is natural products full of B vitamins – whole grain, raw. This is why you should believe people infected by Candida when they say they can’t adopt a healthier diet, that healthy food makes them feel worse and only causes problems – it’s true. The more you allow Candida to take over your body, the more health issues of all sorts you will have and the harder it will be to return to normal functioning.